"Preach the gospel at all times, if necessary use words." - St. Francis of Assisi

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Masks Off - Whiplash from Good to Bad in Thirty Seconds

For those of you who think "man, that Jimmy must really be a lucky guy. He seems to have everything going for him, a charmed life, always happy, etc. etc. etc". Well, from my heart to yours...... Blah Blah Blah!

Today is a crappy day and I have no idea why (well, that's a lie, I do know, but I'm far too smart to divulge it here). The day started off fine, but then, all it took was receiving one phone call and then letting a smidgen of self-doubt and cynicism (my Eeyore side) to creep in and WHAM!! The sun went in, the clouds came out and I am now officially in a stinky mood. And, ya know, I think I will make the most of it today. It's been a long time since I've had one like this and I think I deserve a bad mood day, so I will make the most of it. I shall sign off now with great joy and let the rest of you get back to your wonderful lives while I move to Australia with Alexander.

JC

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROW!!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Jan Price said...

Jimmy,

I don't suppose your day is any the better because first "we" picked on you for your photo and then for your singing. Oh, that's right, you picked on yourself for your singing. Never mind. Just have a nice crappy day and enjoy yourself.

Buddy says hi to Murphy.

Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home