"Preach the gospel at all times, if necessary use words." - St. Francis of Assisi

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Book Cover (at least if approved)


Well, here's a copy of what I hope to be the cover of my book when it finally emerges from my laptop and gets to Lawton House. What do you think??? My thanks to a good friend, Linda Patrick for her hard work for a very picky author in coming up with this design.

Things are looking up a bit in Jimmy-world, so I thank you all for your prayers and support. Hopefully, in the next few months, I'll have more definite information about the potential publishing and release dates.

So, for now...this is the COVER according to Jimmy.

8 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Nice! I like it!

How exciting!

:-)

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cover is great. Hang in there Jimmy. This too shall come to pass.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Bar L. said...

I love the cover! Its inviting, makes me want to pick it up. Gives me an immediate feeling of refreshment!

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cover is so serene. It's you. I like it and can't wait for the book.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Ileana said...

If I can judge a book by it's cover, it's going to great!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Joe S. said...

Hey! Just came to your site via GCP. Great Job! And the book cover looks awesome.

Peace,

Joe

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Sounds like the book is going again! Good for you! Love the cover!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi Jimmy,

I really like the Book Cover!

It reminds of the Bible school that I graduated from in 1975 in upstate New York.

400 acres of Pine trees, school sat right in the middle, with all kinds of trails and paths.

Sure will be keeping this in my prayers.

Blessings,

Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home