"Preach the gospel at all times, if necessary use words." - St. Francis of Assisi

Friday, February 26, 2016

Okey doke. Back to the beginning......

Okay, friends. Here at "Being God's" is where it all began 11 1/2 years ago and where I've come back to. I'll be writing and posting here like I used to do and sharing "the gospel according to Jimmy." 

I am needing to continue in my walk to simplify and get back to whatever "my normal" is. After a year of walking through the hell of PTSD, depression and anxiety, I need to get back to the basics of Jimmy. And no one else....at least for this time. So, here I am. A child of God and loved by Him.

More of my story will unfold over coming weeks as time permits, but, rest assured that I am doing well (at least for the shape I am in...haha).

Be God's,
Jimmy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home