"Preach the gospel at all times, if necessary use words." - St. Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Welcome

Hey there and welcome to my blog. I'll be posting about my journey as a single Christian guy....the things I've learned along the way and certainly the mistakes I've made. God and I have had some fun and laughs along the way and I certainly know that He has a sense of humor after some of the messes which I have gotten into. So, I have learned that we gotta learn to laugh and know that God is laughing with us (but, hopefully, never at us/me)

Then, I'll be writing as often as possible to hopefully serve as a daily cleansing agent for me, a daily 'thank you' to God, and maybe some interest and help for someone else. Please always feel free to comment.

Be God's,
Jimmy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home